COVID-19 Preventative Measures
To minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus) between patients and our team, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or any flu like symptoms (even mild symptoms like a sore throat) or have had close contact with a known COVID-19 case within the last 14 days, please contact us on 9567 4151 and do not come to the clinic for your appointment.
If you are OK to attend your appointment, we ask you to be aware of the current rules in place at Bexley Dental:
- Upon entry to the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer that will be present when you check in
- Where possible, please attend your appointment on your own. Children requiring treatment may attend with one adult. Adults may attend with one support person if required
- On arrival you (and your child or support person) will need to be screened, this includes having your temperature taken
- All attendees will be asked to complete a health declaration form
- If there are more than 2 people at the appointment, we apologise but the extra people will be asked to remain outside
- Your support person must respect the social distancing rules whilst in the surgery (this means staying 1.5m away from any staff)
- Cash payments will not be accepted at this time, please remember to bring your cards for payment and health fund cards to claim your benefits.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you kindly for helping us minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
All of our safety measures are in line with current government regulations and are designed to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
Please call us if you have any concerns 9567 4151.
Please also be aware of the extra preventative measures that Bexley Dental are taking during this time to minimise the risk of transmission:
- Screening of all patients before their appointment
- Patients who are at risk will be asked to not come into the clinic and to seek an alternative arrangement
- Staff to stay home if they create a risk to other staff and patients
- Staff to be allowed to work from home where possible
- All our clinic consumables are disposable and already changed between each patient as per infection control standards
- Increased frequency of cleaning high risk surfaces, such as handrails and EFTPOS machines
- Waiting rooms have been modified to allow a safe distance between visitors.
- Patients are being asked to wait outside for appointments where possible
- We are endeavouring to leave 15 minute breaks between patients to reduce patient crossover at the practice.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you in advance for your assistance during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team on 9567 4151 or firstname.lastname@example.org