Caring for your whole family for over 25 years… from advanced dentistry to regular cleans
400 Forest Rd, Bexley NSW 2207
Tues 8.30am – 6pm
Wed 8.30am – 6pm
Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Sat 8am – 1pm
At Bexley Dental we take the health and safety of our patients and team members very seriously. As the situation with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has evolved, we have introduced precautionary measures in our practice, to minimise the risk of exposure.
Some of the measures we regularly adhere to, or have implemented specifically for COVID-19 include:
• Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
• The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
• Strengthening our cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes; and
• Reminding our staff of personal hygiene measures and our Infectious Diseases Policy.
We’re also currently looking to implement touch-free temperature checks for our staff and patients.
In addition, we’re ensuring that patients and workers who are deemed high risk, according to the Government’s advice, do not come into the practice.
In line with this we ask that you please ring us today to reschedule your appointment if you:
• Have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
• Have returned from mainland China, Iran, Italy or Republic of Korea in the last 14 days
• Have arrived in Australia from overseas as of 16 March 2020
• Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
Please note that this list of high-risk places may change as the global situation develops. We continue to closely monitor the situation and amend our processes accordingly. If you have concerns or questions, please call the practice on 02 9567 4151 ahead of your visit.
We hope this information provides you with some reassurance, as we’re open and ready to support you with your ongoing dental needs – whether it be for your preventive dental check-up, or for treatment that you’re mid-way through or would like to commence.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
How can we help today?
It’s our job to put a smile on your face. Sometimes that means restoring your smile, so you feel like you’re confident, vibrant self.
Other times, it’s providing preventative services like regular check-ups and cleans to keep that smile healthy for years to come. But whatever your reason for visiting us, we’re happy you’re here.
For over 25 years, the Bexley Community has trusted the team at Bexley Dental for…